We are looking for a Front Desk/ Administrative Assistant to work for a local organization. The main priority will be supporting the organization with all administrative support functions. Assists with g fied department(s) and its committees including, but not limited to, preparing agendas, site preparation, member notifications, roster maintenance and record keeping. The administrative assistant maintains the database of fund transactions, records and creates acknowledgements and maintains hardcopy files of transactions. Will be responsible for the office maintenance, ordering supplies, coordinating equipment repairs; maintaining a calendar of events, booking rooms, and other tasks necessary for the orderly operation of the assigned department(s).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Welcomes and greets clients and visitors; responds to client and visitor’s inquiries in a courteous manner.
- Assists with grants management through preparation and mailing of proposal packets, and tracking of grant requirements for communication and reporting.
- Maintains confidentiality in all matters related to business, funder relations and client information as mandated by HIPAA regulations.
- Coordinates and organizes meetings and schedules; Prepares and distributes board mailings, agendas, minutes and other board correspondence in a timely manner.
- Work with program staff to complete specific projects, coordinate scheduling needs and optimize communication flow for effective delivery of Center services
- Communicates and interfaces well with all staff members as well as community members and support groups.
- Assists in researching profiles, trends and performance data related to department.
- Keeps the department calendars current and provides alerts and notifications of upcoming meetings and deadlines.
- Maintains annual office archives of published news and publicity.
The candidate that will do well in this role will be an experience administrative assistant. Proven ability to communicate with executive level employees, colleagues and clients Strong time-management skills and an ability to triage multiple conflicting priorities. Incredibly organized, with a keen attention to detail. Solid analytical, research, and critical thinking skills. Proficient with Windows (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), typing abilities of 50 WPM. Have the ability to protect confidential information, solve problems and meet deadlines, while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!