Excellent opportunity to work for a large travel/cruise line! We are currently searching for a highly motivated Compensation Manager who will manage the day-to day employees supporting shipboard compensation for multiple cruise lines. This position reports to the Director of Compensation.
- Develops, implements and administers compensation such as salary structures, short- and long-term incentives, job classifications, salary increases and salary surveys, including specialized areas (Executive Compensation, International Compensation and Sales Compensation).
- Serves as a liaison and project manager for strategic projects
- Provides input on and recommendations for new and/or improved compensation programs, projects and cost-saving measures, which may include job evaluation methods, salary administration, short term and long terms incentive plans, expatriate compensation and executive compensation plans. Provides creative solutions to situations with little or no precedents
- Partners with business executives to develop compensation strategies appropriate for business needs, keeping consistent with the organization’s overall reward strategies and budgets
- Builds and maintains productive working relationships internally and with other teams and business units/functional organization to accomplish goals
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred with relevant professional certification
- 8 years of related experience with 2 years in lead or supervisory role
- Strong technical or professional knowledge within specific discipline/sub discipline to be able to manage deep and complete analysis of data, systems or methods to be applied against specific standards, compliance or targets
- Full management responsibility of a team in a discipline/sub discipline.
- Provides input on budgetary planning and maintains approved budget for area of responsibility.
- Well-developed planning and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires strong analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate complex material from multiple sources.
- Adapts business unit/functional organization plans and contributes to business unit/functional organization planning.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft Project. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure and work with sensitive and confidential information.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!