Excellent opportunity for a skilled HR Analyst. Will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization as well as activities surrounding employee performance metrics, training and engagement. This position will play a critical role in ensuring the company hires the best possible talent, assist with internal succession planning and develop programs to promote employee development and engagement within the organization and community.
- Proactively source, screen, interview, and place qualified candidates.
- Identify/clarify hiring specifications and competencies, document and confirm requirements to ensure accurate and detailed job descriptions, create job descriptions and develop action plans to maximize candidate sourcing.
- Implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Develop and execute recruiting and interviewing plans; efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Directly source and recruit candidates through direct recruiting efforts - especially with specialized and skilled job positions.
- Creatively attract top talent in a timely and cost-effective manner using multiple sources to advertise and recruit.
- Build strong relationships hiring managers to ensure a smooth recruiting process; work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings; conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Identify and address issues and solutions related to employee engagement.
- Create a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy and link it to the City’s branding.
- Collaborate with management to develop strategies and demonstrable links between engagement and their strategic goals.
- Work with vendors, other members of HR and various departments getting their insight and feedback to design, deploy, and evaluate effective engagement programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology or related field.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in organizing events and/or program development preferably in a human resources or campus environment ; Minimum one (1) year experience in full-cycle recruiting.
- Knowledge of employment law & HR practices.
- Possess relevant recruiting experience with a strong proven working knowledge base on the use social media, i.e. LinkedIn & Facebook.
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal and external partners.
- Possess aptitude in assessing intangible aspects of candidates accurately (candidate’s fit with the position and with the organization’s culture).
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!