Medical Front Office Clerk
Lancaster, CA 91355 US
A client who provides behavior analytic services to children and adults with developmental disabilities and related conditions is looking for an Office Administrator.
Are you self-motivated, responsible, outgoing, patient, and eager to learn? Do you work well under pressure and have the ability to multi-task while providing excellent customer service? If the answer is yes, then apply today to join our team.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for providing a wide variety of administrative and clerical support to others in the office. The ideal candidate will have professional telephone skills and manners. The ability to politely place multiple callers on hold and to quickly determine priority and urgency of calls. This position need to have excellent verbal and written communication.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the highest levels of customer service
- Collecting daily mail and distributing appropriately.
- Medical scribing when necessary
- Answering phones and dispersing messages to employees.
- Ordering office supplies and stationery as well as refreshments for meetings and events as needed.
- Reviewing all incoming authorizations and communicating authorization status to the appropriate staff members.
- Coordinate and schedule the use of the common spaces and rooms for events, meetings, training sessions and after-hours educational programs.
Schedule: 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour
Location: Lancaster, CA
- High school diploma, AA level coursework. Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in an administrative environment.
- Experience with insurance authorizations preferred.
- Superior ability to maintain a neutral relationship with staff and to act in a non-judgmental manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English including the use of proper grammar and avoiding the use of slang.
- Bilingual English and Spanish Preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!