Excellent opportunity to work with a 3D printing company with over 25 years in the industry! This is a fantastic chance for an administrative assistant to grow with a reputable company!
The Production Administrator is required to interface regularly and effectively with external customers and internal teams with timely follow ups, escalations and resolutions of internal and external customers/Engineers requests/issues. Processes order in a timely and accurate manner, facilitates and expedites prompt shipments to customers. Enters and maintains data integrity in the corporate database to ensure accurate data communication throughout the organization. Organizes and maintains the Admin folder and presents a completed package to the billing department for invoicing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Representing the corporate brand professionally and with integrity at all times; acting as a key supporting contact for assigned Engineers. Delivering consistently high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring and actively responding to inbound service requests from external customers and internal team members; communicating processes and procedures via phone, email, chat, and/or by other methods of communication utilized.
- Working directly with customers in conjunction with Sales & PE’s to obtain purchase orders, track order status and communicate updates as necessary; assist with meeting targeted sales quotas.
- Organize and maintain the Admin Folders, make sure all the necessary documents and information is in there and is correct before submitting the package to the billing department for invoicing.
- Review daily updates, reports, and notifications and inform team members of pending concerns/issues.
- Work with the Finance Dept. and customers to resolve credit issues, payment terms as required.
- Daily utilization of the Corporate CRM systems, creating contact records and maintaining the database’s integrity; keeping customer records and databases current and reporting activities and/or results as required.
- Daily utilization of the corporate order entry system, IQS and SolidJobs; importing orders, setting up shipments, and assisting the PE’s in putting a clear and concise Work Order on the floor.
- Reporting process or procedural dismissals by other team members to management; keeping management informed regarding issues that deter from delivering excellent customer service.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident.
- High School education or GED; post-secondary education desired.
- Minimum 2+ years of previous experience as a customer service representative.
- Data entry experience a plus.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; ability to handle many tasks simultaneously; and can adapt to an ever changing workload and proactively responding to various last minute requests is also necessary.
- A strong dedication to world-class customer service and a working knowledge of service delivery procedures.
- Excellent internal and external customer support-service, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, follow-through and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making ability.
- Above average planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Proficient in “Microsoft Office” products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proficient and general experience using a business telephone system and utilizing its functions.
- Excellent typing skills – 10 key skills also desired.
- A willingness to help out when needed with a positive demeanor.
- A proven history of excellent attendance.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity every day.
- Ability to work well with others.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!