Valencia, CA 91355
We are seeking an experienced Accountant for a great company in Valencia.
Job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for MRI Accounts Payable
- Sales Tax Returns, Property Tax Returns Preparation
- Assist in ERP System Set Up
- Responsible for Financial Analysis, Account Reconciliation, Financial Consolidation
- Supporting A/P, Journal Entries, Month-End Processes, Consolidations, Reporting
- Serve as Resource to Others in Department
- Special Projects/Ad-Hoc Analysis (As Assigned)
- Other Accounting/Office Functions (As Assigned)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, or Subsitute Experience Required
- 5 to 8+ Years in Accounting, Financial Statement Preparation
- Experience with Accounting in ERP System Environment
- Good Knowledge with US GAAP
- Strong Verbal/Written Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills and Attention to Detail
- CMA Certification a Plus (Not Required)
- Experience in Navision or Microsoft AX a Plus
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!