Accounts Payable Clerk
Valencia, CA 91355
Do you have experience in Accounting? Are you eager to learn more in this field? We are looking for someone with a great work ethic to join an experienced team located in Valencia.
Job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Other duties as assigned
This is a temp to hire position and pays $19-$21/Hour. (DOE) Work schedule is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in similar role
- Must be reliable, dependable, and punctual
- A/P knowledge such as 3-way matching
- Requires Microsoft office skills
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, and have a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!