Valencia, CA 91355
Temporary Bookkeeper Job Posting
A leader in foundation repair located in the Valencia area is seeking a Temporary Bookkeeper to join their team.
Seeking a trustworthy candidate who works efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. A bookkeeper can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, you should be prompt, honest, detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision makers.
What you need:
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll processes
- Maintains AP records and prepares checks for partner signature then files with supporting vendor invoices
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Performs bookkeeping, write-up and financial statements for affiliated companies and designated clientele
Compensation is $18-$20/Hour (Depends on Experience)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30a to 5:30p
Location: Valencia, CA
Apply right away or call (661) 254-4026 and ask for Joey. We can't wait to hear from you!
- At least 5 years of Bookkeeping experience
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Thorough comprehension of accrual and cash accounting and account reconciliations
- Attentive to details with the ability to recognize inconsistencies
- Proficiency in a variety of software applications including QuickBooks
- Strong analytical skills
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!