Certified Payroll/Office Manager
Great opportunity to work locally for a growing electrical contractor! We are looking for an experienced Certified Payroll candidate.
- Monitor and review contractor certified payroll and required prevailing wage documents.
- Certified payroll processing; Manage, oversee, and ensure completion of certified payroll to ensure compliance with State and local wage and hour and labor laws.
- Set up project files after receiving contract award information.
- Prepare compliance documents for labor compliance orientation meetings.
- Review the assigned wage determinations.
- Ensure the awarding agency receives and/or review all required compliance reports.
- Notify subcontractors of wage violations/infractions and request corrective action be taken immediately.
- Close-out all contractors at all tiers.
The position will start out as part-time, will grow into a more fulltime/hours position.
- Must have two years’ related experience working for a general contractor or subcontractor.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- General understanding of State and Federal prevailing wage requirements.
- Ability to perform basic administrative, clerical and data entry duties related to the department.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, sound judgement, attention to detail and accuracy to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to professionally interact with subcontractors/ vendors.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!