Client Call Center Associate
Great opportunity to work for a local medical device company. Our client is the leading provider of innovative technologies helping people regain mobility and independence
- Develops and maintains excellent client relations with doctors, therapists, patients and field representatives.
- Projects a professional company image through phone interaction. Interacts with other department members, payer sources, referral sources.
- Handles heavy call load by directing calls to inter-department teams or supportive resources.
- Uses sales skills across our business product lines to meet and exceed target revenue goals and acts as a liaison between our clients and the company.
- Acquires, educates, and retains clients by using trained skills and technical expertise, recommending appropriate equipment and its use.
- Demonstrates and secures business by verifying the covered services, optional services of doctor’s orders, and the CMA status of the activity on an order.
- Identifies delivery and/or referral issues; providing documentation regarding department issues relating to refusal of services, delivery disputes, service issues, or referral complaints to management.
- Identifies and addresses customer needs using selling techniques.
- Promotes generation of revenue for Bioness scope of services with all client contact.
- Handles inbound calls, using professional and proactive client service skills with call control techniques.
- Maintains a constant flow of phone call activity.
- Maintains answer rate above 97%
- Ensures quality lead entry, assignment and compliance to order accuracy. Pending or incomplete leads should not exceed a 48 hour hold from date of lead notification.
- Refill order compliance should be maintained at a 95% accuracy rate. Based on the average daily orders of 40 intakes.
- Coordinates deliveries with distribution, field sales representatives, or regulatory department as needed.
- Completes call logs and reports for department lead or assigned sales representative.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!