Valencia, CA 91355
A medical manufacturing company in Valencia is looking for a detail Document Control/Training Coordinator to join their team.
Job duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Maintains the Document Control processes and procedures.
• Verifies documents for compliance with state, federal and international regulatory requirements.
• Utilizes critical industry standards and formats within the Document Control system.
• Generates and/or incorporates changes to released documentation.
• Verifies drafting checks.
• Prepares, edits, files, assembles documentation such as reports or technical documents, records, or correspondence.
• Maintains tracking and back-up systems for Training and Document Control systems.
• Responsible for file maintenance and record keeping.
• Able to react to change productively and to perform other essential tasks assigned.
• Four years related experience.
• Experience with or alongside ERP and quality system compliance software is desirable.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Working knowledge of AutoCad and SolidWorks is desirable.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!