27441 Tourney Road, Suite 150 Valencia, CA 91355
A leader in the Office Technology industry is currently looking for seasoned and dynamic Financial Analyst for a 2-3 weeks temporary assignment assisting in a special project. This position requires a motivated individual who will work well in both a team and individual environment with professionalism and integrity. Some of the work related tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares month end journal entries.
- Process payables for vendors assigned.
- Prepares daily and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Ensure the accurate and timely recording and reporting of all accounts including, but not limited to, inventory, freight and product costing.
- Experience in inventory control a plus
- Perform month end closing, day to day accounting operations, account reconciliations for general ledger accounts, reconcile intercompany accounts, and prepare detailed analyses.
- Process semi-monthly payroll (no HR function)
- Ensure compliance with company and department policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Experienced in ADP workforce one.
- Competency in Microsoft applications-preferred Advanced Excel but at least Intermediate.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Must be a self-starter and take initiative
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!