Lancaster, CA 93534
We are seeking HR Technicians for a great education-based company in Lancaster. Under direction of the Human Resources Supervisor and Staff, performs a full range of responsible and varied technical and paraprofessional duties in support of the companies human resources section. The HR Technician is an entry level position responsible for assisting in the company's human resources efforts.
Job duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Assists with preparing and assembling accurate reports, presentations and databases.
• Assists in the coordination of recruitment, benefits programs, training, or special projects.
• Organizes and prepares files (for copying, filing, scanning, etc.)
• Coordinates off site storage control for files.
• Responds to requests from employees and provides appropriate resolution in a timely manner; provides customer service.
• Maintains confidentiality.
• Schedules, communicates, and prepares logistics for Employee training.
• Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
• Maintains DMS document management (internal database system the Agency uses).
• Schedules meetings for HR supervisor and staff.
• Prepares interview binders.
• Prepares Organizational Charts.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
Any combination of experience and training that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the required knowledge and abilities would be:
Four years of experience performing office support duties with two years performing administrative level work, preferably in a Human Resources Department.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!