Valencia, CA 91355
We are seeking someone with a sales background to work for a company out in the Santa Clarita Valley.
Job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Do a monthly report on the quotes that you have generated from the phone calls, number of emails sent with more information, sales generated through quotes.
- Sending customers literature and our line card
- Search for prospective customers by searching LinkedIn and other web sites
- Follow-Up with previous customers in our database that have not ordered recently.
- Make sure all orders are meeting delivery schedules.
- Track Evaluations sent to customers. Make sure they are returned when due.
- Process returns and repairs (RMA’s) for customers
Location: Valencia, CA
Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:30-4:30pm
Pay Rate: $14/Hour
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have computer knowledge and be confident working with Excel, Access, Outlook, ACT.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to stand/sit, lift/carry
- Previous sale experience in a similar role
- Perform other duties as needed.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!