Valencia, CA 91355
Exciting opportunity to work for a travel/cruise line company. We are searching for a Logistics Coordinator.
- Ensures that IT equipment is being handled in an efficient and timely fashion to support the needs of the company daily basis.
- Support the needs of several departments.
- Interface with project managers, a variety of departments and personnel.
- Receive equipment orders into IT warehouse facility and check received orders for accuracy.
- Consolidate equipment and prepare paperwork to send equipment out to the vessels.
This is a six month assignment, with the possible of being hired on fulltime.
- Strong familiarity of computer equipment
- Prior logistics, shipping and receiving experience
- Familiarity with international customs
- Strong knowledge of geography
- Strong organizational skills, ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Strong communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!