Medical Office Clerk
Lancaster, CA 93534
As a Medical Office Clerk, you will be generating revenue by making payment arrangements, collecting accounts, monitoring and pursuing delinquent accounts.
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing payment arrangements with patients; monitoring payments; following up with patients when payment lapses occur
- Tracking billings; monitoring collections; compiling information
- Securing outstanding balance payments for care of hospital employees by establishing payroll deductions; obtaining signatures for automatic transfers.
- Maintaining work operations by following policies and procedures; reporting compliance issues.
- Maintaining quality results by following standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!