Lancaster, CA 93534
Turn your professional demeanor and excellent communication skills into a rewarding career! Work in a fast paced, prestigious medical office providing exceptional customer service as a medical receptionist.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls supporting customer inquiries, product & service sales and booking appointments.
- Conduct service consultations over the phone in attempt to book appointments.
- Manage patient records.
- Insurance verification and billing.
- Have the ability to provide reassurance to patients, and have a strong sense of confidentiality.
- Ensure patient satisfaction and overall office visit experience is completed with positivity, warmth and genuine attention.
- Maintain a neat and organized front office area.
- Must be polished, highly organized, professional, and detail oriented.
- Must be able to maintain calm and exceptional demeanor while handling a high level of activity.
- Must be a people person, love interacting with patients, helping patients and delivering patient satisfaction.
- Must have experience in a front office position.
- Candidate must excel in relationship building and client servicing.
- Committed professional with proven sales ability and exceptional customer service.
- Proficiency, fluency and proper etiquette with the English language to email, text and communicate with patients.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!