La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
We are recruiting for a client that is located in Pasadena. This is an excellent opportunity for a high-energy, personable Operations Coordinator!
MD Appliances is a high-end retail appliance company that prides itself in outstanding customer service, in-depth knowledge of their products, and creating great relations with their clients. They are growing rapidly, and are seeking an Operations Coordinator to join their busy and successful team! Customer Service is what separates them from their competitors and you will be an intricate part of that. They are in need of someone who pleasantly handles our high volume phone calls, and has a welcoming demeanor in greeting designers, architects, and walk-in customers.
In addition, you will assist all team members with computer and software needs, as well as work closely with the owner on implementing various tasks. MD Appliances is like a family and they support one another in creating a thriving work environment with the common goal of making MD Appliances the best in their industry!
Responsibilities & Qualificaitons
· Answer high volume phone calls: Heavy customer service and service requests
· A solid knowledge of MS Office Experience 2013: Word and Excel
· Experience in QuickBooks 2013
· Reconcile payroll, credit cards, and bank info.
· Accounting: Bi-weekly entering of payroll, implementing 401K entries, pay sales taxes through State Board/QB
· Draft correspondences and other formal documents
· Greet and assist onsite guests
· Develop and implement organized filing systems
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and problem solve
· Strong organizational skills
Candidate must be able to work the following Days/Hours:
· Tuesday - Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
· Saturdays 10:00am-5:00pm
· Sundays and Mondays off
· Medical Benefits and 401K program after 1 year.
Salary Range: $18-22/hour
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!