Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Valencia, CA 91355
An Industrial Business Development Consultant located in Valencia is seeking a office assistant on a part-time basis. This position will be supporting the owner with both general admin duties and some marketing duties as well. This is the perfect job for someone who doesn't need to work, but is looking for some hours on the side! The schedule is flexible, but the owner would prefer for the days worked to be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Schedule: Tue, Wed, Thurs 10AM-2PM (Schedule can be negotiated)
Pay rate: $12.00/hour
Contact Matt Kincaid at 661-254-4026 for more info!
· 1 to 2 years administrative experience
· Excellent oral and written skills, a self-starter with a customer service orientation and good phone skills.
· This person must be a reliable team player with a good work ethic.
· Flexibility and adaptability are important as well as problem solving skills.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Solid computer skills in a MAC environment with emphasis in Excel, Word and Outlook are required.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!