Lancaster, CA 93535
Payroll Clerk Job Posting
A great opportunity for a business out in the Antelope Valley is seeking a Payroll Clerk to join their team! Seeking an energized, self-starter who is seeking a long-term position with a tight knit family.
This Payroll Clerk will be coming in on a temporary basis to cover a leave of absence with the potential to go full time. They will be reading time cards and inputting data into their system. Having knowledge with ADP will help tremendously as their software is familiar with that program. Must be able to do 10-key by touch and Bi-weekly payroll. Another plus will be a candidate who has worked with transitioning from one payroll software to the next as this company will be moving to another software during this assignment.
An effective Payroll Clerk can work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. If you have a go-getter personality and are great with building and maintaining lasting friendship with vendors and customers than this is the right job for you!
What you need:
- Export, balance, process and accrue field payroll
- Process prevailing wage payroll and run reports to ensure company is in compliance
- Enter new employees into the payroll software and HR database HRMS
- Auto batching and inputting into the paperless system
- Maintain field employee files
Compensation is $19-$21/Hour (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
Location: Lancaster, CA
Apply right away or call 661.254.4026 and ask for Jared. We can't wait to hear from you!
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual-Spanish is strongly preferred, but not required
- High School Diploma or GED, or 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize concurrent tasks and projects
- Strong accuracy and thoroughness to ensure quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!