Valencia, CA 91355
A local construction company has an immediate opening for a Sr. Payroll Specialist for our corporate office located in Valencia, CA. This position will be responsible for collecting time sheets and entering hours for over 1900 multi-state employees into the payroll system. This is a great opportunity to be a part of our growing company and HR team as our Payroll Specialist. Apply today!
- Export, balance, process and accrue field payroll for both Construction & Maintenance.
- Post all payroll on a weekly basis. -Process prevailing wage payroll and run reports to ensure company is in compliance.
- Run reports out of Time Summit, and provide reports to branch personnel
- Process new hire’s paperwork.
- Enter new employees into the payroll software and HR Database HRMS.
- Enter weekly time worked into the payroll software.
- Adhere to deadlines as set by Corporate.
- Meet month-end deadlines.
- Auto batching and inputting into the Paperless System
- Maintain field employee files.
- Consult with the Senior Payroll Administrator regarding discrepancies and/or problems.
- Prepares electronic correspondence, reports and other forms of written communications.
- Assists with special projects as required.
- Bilingual-Spanish is strongly preferred, but not required
- High School Diploma or GED, or 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize concurrent tasks and projects
- Strong accuracy and thoroughness to ensure quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!