Valencia, CA 91355
Production Scheduler Job Posting
Based in Valencia, CA, an aircraft manufacturer is seeking a Production Scheduler to join their team on a temp to hire basis. Seeking an enthusiastic, proactive self-starter to make a great addition to their management team.
Partnering with key manufacturers to produce crucial components, systems and subsystems required to help maintain a competitive and technological advantage. They provide design, development and support of internally designed components, subsystems and systems, as well as production of complex assemblies using external designs.
We are looking for an experienced Production Scheduler who will provide support to operations by planning schedules and managing the movement of material through the production and Assembly and Test processes to manage capacity and ensure on time delivery to our customers.
What you need:
- Assists management in resolving problems concerning over shipments, shortages, engineering changes, and cancellation of orders.
- Manage and lead the Scheduling team, ensuring their continuous development and building a collaborative team environment.
- Utilize the MRP/ERP system to create and manage production schedules and material demand requirements to execute a controlled flow of materials and labor timed to meet production requirements and customer delivery schedules.
Compensation is $18/Hour
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5:30pm
Location: Valencia, CA
Apply right away or call 661.254.4010 and ask for Jared. We can't wait to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations, Business, Supply Chain or related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a master scheduler in a manufacturing environment, aerospace preferred.
- Strong leadership skills to overcome challenges and achieve results.
- This position requires mathematical ability and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Work may require bending, sitting, and standing, lifting to 20-25 pounds.
- Demonstrated familiarity and comfort with MS office and ERP systems required. Syteline/CSI a plus.
- APICS (CPIM or CSC)
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!