Valencia, CA 91355
Are you a perfectionist? Looking to put your administrative skills to the next level? A great company out in the Santa Clarita Valley is seeking a Purchasing Coordinator to join their team!
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the preparation of scope of work and schedule of prices for bid from Director, and/or other departments.
- Assist in preparation of bid documents and distribution to bidders via Box.
- Assist in initial bid proposal spreadsheet preparation, and acquiring complete proposals
- Maintain all bid files and ensure each one contains all necessary paperwork.
- Assist in generating requests for commitment approvals in Yardi.
- Assist in obtaining insurance documentation from new vendors bid and ensure all items meet Company requirements.
- Route documents and forms, company-wide onsite & offsite, for approvals
- Schedule meetings for the Department, create and distribute agendas.
Location: Valencia, CA
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
Pay Rate: $28-$31 (D.O.E.)
- Previous experience with construction/contract coordination
- High school diploma
- Three years minimum experience in an administrative assistant, or comparable position with experience in a construction, home building or land development purchasing department is strongly preferred.
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job in accordance with corporate requirements and professional business practices.
- Valid California Driver’s License.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a small, tightly knit team.
- Must be computer literate, with experience in Windows, Word and Excel & Access preferred.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!