Valencia, CA 91355
This individual is responsible for review of all customer contracts with respect to quality clauses and related information. Ability to examine and comprehend various levels of requirements and
codes associated with contract review practices is necessary to accurately flow down pertinent information to appropriate levels of production and manufacturing. Responsible for contacting
customer source representatives and ability to assist them in completing source inspection operations and familiarity with the variety of tools necessary to contact these representatives to
assure production commitments are not negatively impacted. Ability to maintain records and logs for product serial numbers along with associated shipping documentation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Required to verify the completeness of the Contract/Purchase Orders, print contract review
forms for Inspection
• General data entry and filing for Quality. Maintenance of stamp control log, inventory control
for Quality, supplies and dispatch reports
• Conduct paperwork audits for completeness and follow up until resolved
• Able to review and certify documentation packages for completeness and enter appropriate
data into Manufacturing Requirements Planning (MRP) system prior to shipment of hardware as required
• Advises and coordinates customer quality issues with the Sales Department as they relate to the
• Coordinate documentation for shipping hardware with both the Sales and Accounting
• Dock to Stock paperwork/MRP processing
• Gagetrak entry and calibration certification scanning
• Process incoming RMAs
• Processing incoming Mexico shipments in MRP system.
• Basic inspection support, as needed
• Will be required to perform other job duties as requested, directed or assigned
• High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); no prior experience or training
• Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written,
verbal, or diagram form
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Computer/ Office/Technical Skills
• Basic windows/internet browser
• Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Power Point
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!