Valencia, CA 91355
Receptionist Job Posting
A construction company located in the Santa Clarita Valley is seeking a Receptionist on a temp to hire basis.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and great people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phones calls.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
What you need:
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning and faxing
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
Compensation is $12-13/Hour
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
Location: Valencia, CA
Apply right away or call 661.254.4026 and ask for Joey. We can't wait to hear from you!
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!