Valencia, CA 91355
Are you ready for a challenging, but rewarding job opportunity? A well known and trusted travel company in Valencia is looking for a Retail Planner to join their growing team. The Retail Planner is in charge of the financial and inventory of assigned department. This role will be challenged to manage the consistent flow of core/basic items as well as the in and out strategy of fashion buys. This role has the authority to make decisions on the right balance of inventory level and number of Productive SKUs.
Additional Job Details:
- Planning and forecasting including annual planning process and monthly OTB.
- Review performance of key and core items.
- Identify reorder quantities and write orders.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis to highlight actual performance of key metrics versus plan and forecast by dept/class and ship/trade.
- Analyze tests, promotional activities and events.
- Analyze SKU productivity in order to maximize performance and recommend SKU
- Evaluate financial and business metrics and translate the data into actionable ideas and events.
- Create and organize work and processes to get things done in an efficient and timely manner.
- Think objectively and interpret quantitative and qualitative data.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM (With a 45 minute lunch break) *this is a temporary position expected to end in February, 2019
Pay Rate: $27-$30/Hour (depending on experience)
Location: Palmdale, CA
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Merchandise Planning
- Ability to use logic to solve problems and determine effective solutions
- Proficient in EXCEL and able to learn technical applications quickly
- Ability to build constructive relationships with diverse business partners
- Proficient in retail math
- Ability to work in high pace environment with tight deadlines
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!