Valencia, CA 91355
Sales Administrator Job Posting
A precision components manufacturer in the Santa Clarita Valley is seeking a Sales Administrator to assist their team on a temporary basis. Seeking an enthusiastic, proactive self-starter to make a great addition to their management team.
Since its founding in 1954, this company has manufactured quality components for both military and commercial work. Their primary objective is designing, developing and manufacturing superior quality hydraulic, fuel and pneumatic systems of all levels. Through strict design specifications and rigorous quality criteria are the essential factors that are crucial to this company’s success.
As a Sales Admin you will be responsible for receiving customer orders and inquiries. Required to determine and verify product specifications, quality, pricing, and delivery. Tracks orders and maintains customer order history files.
What you need:
- Contact customers regarding past due invoices
- Communicate with customers regarding order status and requirements
- Process, track, and maintain sales orders including changes as needed
- Interact with billing departments to ensure accurate shipping modes, terms, shipping, and billing address
Compensation is $19-$25/Hour (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday – Thursday 6am-4pm (working on a 4/10 schedule)
Contract: Temporary assignment until July; 07/2019
Location: Valencia, CA
Apply right away or call 661.254.4026 and ask for Jared. We can't wait to hear from you!
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office, 10-key, and good typing skills
- Must posses general math skills
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!