Valencia, CA 91355
Do you enjoy working with people? Do you have a passion for training and development? We are seeking an experienced, self-starting Training Specialist to join an established company in Valencia.
- Manage all aspects of training programs for the Customer Experience Department
- Create/maintain content for the LMS and provide reporting
- Review existing training materials to determine relevance
- Present in-person and online training sessions
- Other duties as assigned/needed
If you enjoy working in team environments, have written/composed training modules, and have facilitated training/classes, then this may be the perfect role for you!
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7am - 4pm or 8am - 5pm
Hourly wages will depend on caliber and experience.
- 2+ years call center training experience is highly desired
- Experience with setting up a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Strong communication skills
- Prior training role/experience is required
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!