A/P Accounting Associate
Valencia, CA 91355
An aerospace manufacturer located in Valencia is looking for a meticulous A/P Accounting Associate to join their growing team.
Under the direction of the Accounting Supervisor, this associate is responsible for providing accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department as it relates to accounts payable functions.
The A/P Accounting Associate maintains accounting department files and records, verifies and prepares documents for ACH payments, creates invoices, interacts with vendors, assists with month-end close, and assists with special accounting projects as needed.
What you need:
- Dependability, initiative, punctuality, and adaptability
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Acute attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
Hourly Rate: $27.00-33.00
Location: Valencia, CA
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:30am - 5:00pm
Apply today or call (661) 254-4026 and ask for Matt. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 3+ year of Accounting experience and customer service
- High school diploma required,
- Proficient in Excel and Word, SyteLine ERP system experience a most
- Ability to type 60-65 wpm a plus
- Must have strong work ethics
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Accounting procedures and financial chart of accounts (General Ledger)
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with employees and customers in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!