Valencia, CA 91355
A local accounting and tax firm is seeking a licensed and experience CPA (Certified Public Accountant) to help during the 2021 tax season.
The CPA encompasses a wide range of accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting tasks and will typically work in any of the following areas
- Tax services
- Audit/assurance services
- Management services
The responsibilities of the CPA can include:
- Organizing and updating accounting records as needed
- Preparing and analyzing reports on transactions
- Performing regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures, and investments
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
Job Length: February 1, 2021 - End of Tax Season
Pay Rate: $30-$35/Hour, Depending on Experience
Location: Valencia, CA
In order to be eligible for consideration, candidates should have the following:
- CPA License (Preferred)
- Licensed EA (Enrolled Agents) Will Be Considered
- Lacerte Software Experience (6+ Years)
- CPA Accouting Firm Experience (6+ Years)
- In-depth knowledge of bookkeeping, auditing, and budgeting procedures
We want you to love us so much you can t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!