An aerospace company in Mojave with one of the best reputation in the country is looking to fill a front office administrative position! You will work as part of a relatively small and close team helping to train the next generation of international flight test professionals. The position involves answering the phone and switchboard duties, receiving guests and providing student services.
- Customer Service. First face to the customer at front counter. Greet visitors and students. Manage the sign in/sign out log. Distribute badges as required and account for the same. Answer incoming calls, transfer as appropriate, take and manage messages.
- Administration. Manage Class Log-in sheets and distribute copies as needed. Update the Grab & Go Rosters. Administer filing system, make new files and archive old files as required. Accept, account for and distribute incoming and outgoing shipments (FedEx, USPS, USPS, etc.). Facilitate vendor deliveries and pickups (Sparkletts, rug service, Bug Sluggers, etc.). Manage a fleet of
- General. Run errands as necessary (bank, post office, etc.). Act as a backup and/or aide to other administrative staff.
Location: Mojave, CA
Pay Rate: $15-20/hour (DOE)
Experience and Education
- Experience in higher education administration.
- Experience in book keeping and financial operations.
- High School Diploma
- Documented evidence of a clear criminal record;
- Valid driver's license and a satisfactory driving record.
Physical Requirements/Working Environments
- Standard 40-hour work week;
- Able to work flexible hours as needed to support NTPS mission;
- Able to perform lifting up to and including fifty pounds.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!