Boron, CA 93516
A mining company located in Boron, CA is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to join their team for a short-term, temporary three to four-month assignment. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and excellent communication.
In this role, the Administrative Assistant will work with vendors and shippers directly to ensure seamless delivery of products within due dates. This will involve calling suppliers to confirm and update delivery dates for parts required and communicating this information back to the planning team and either updating SAP with this information or loading this into a spreadsheet.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively with operators & supervisors
- Make copies of MSDS for operators
- Make labels/stickers
- Bill containers, trucks & train
- Goods Packed Entry for shipping
- CS Service & Logistics email follow up
- Month end closure work including load lugger entries
- Cycle count support
- Goods, dunnage & Pallet order
- Goods packed rejects entry
- Manage goods packed, file on monthly basis
- Purchase & manage pallets inventory
- Call support to main gate with order issues
- File all the BOLs & picklists for containers, trucks & train
- Throughout the day live truck billing
- Support logistics & CS team in regard to enquires for container assignments, split orders, email verification of seal numbers
- Operator overtime lunches/ fax documents as needed
- Physical monthly bag count
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word proficiency.
- SAP experience preferred but not required.
- Strong clerical skills such as typing, recordkeeping, and efficient filing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $22.00/hour, depending on experience.
Schedule: Full-time, temporary.
Hours: 6:00AM – 4:00PM
Location: Boron, CA
Apply right away or call 661.254.4026 and ask for Matt. We can't wait to hear from you!
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!