Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Valencia, CA 91355
A women owned and operated company that primarily works with appliance parts and household products within the Wholesale Trade & Durable Goods sector is looking for a bilingual Customer Service Representative to join their team! This is a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity to become a part of a great team!
The Customer Service Representative will act as the middleman between various manufacturers of household products and appliance parts and the customer to coordinate orders and schedule warranty repairs. We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail who can maintain a positive and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Greet all customers in a timely, friendly, and professional manner.
- Respond to a high-volume of incoming calls, emails, and inquiries quickly and professionally.
- Monitor various websites for incoming orders.
- Follow-up with suppliers and place orders.
- Coordinate appointments and schedule deliveries,
- Validate warranties.
- Use good communication, phone, and interpersonal skills.
- Actively listen and respond to customer's issues and concerns.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Work with a professional demeanor.
- Able to identify and escalate priority issues.
- Perform various other duties as required to successfully meet the needs of the business.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bilingual Spanish strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a customer service or sales role.
- Ability to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions.
- Be proficient in relevant basic computer knowledge and basic applications.
- Excellent customer service disposition.
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated communication, consultative, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Position Type: Full-time, temp-to-hire!
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 6:30AM-3:30PM
Pay Rate: $17-18/Hour, depending on experience.
Location: Valencia, CA.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!