Certified Medical Assistant
Lancaster, CA 93534
Certified Medical Assistant needed as a full-time Medical Receptionist for a busy/multi-specialty medical group in Lancaster, CA. No experience? No problem!
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a go-getter attitude that have great attention to detail, can work well under pressure and in high stress settings, can provide exceptional service in a dynamic team environment and are passionate about delivering quality health care.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing patient-oriented service in a clinical or front office setting; performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties related to the delivery of patient care, including greeting, and checking in patients, answering phones, collecting patient co-pays and insurance payments, processing paperwork, and performing other front office duties as required in a fast-paced, customer-oriented clinical environment.
*Once hired permanently, you will be trained for back office as well.
- Greets patients and directs them to appropriate departments
- Answers multiple phone lines; directs calls and takes messages as needed
- Verifies patient information and insurance eligibility; collects payments
- Directs patients to complete forms and processes patient-related paperwork
- Scanning documents, filing paperwork, data entry
- Makes follow-up appointments for patients and calls patients to confirm appointments
- Performs various front-office duties in a fast-paced, customer-oriented clinical environment, as assigned
Job Type: Full-time, Temp-to-Hire
Schedule: Mon-Fri; 8am to 5pm
Location: Lancaster, CA
Pay Range: $15–$20/HR, depending on experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Current American Heart BLS certification
- Certified Medical Assistant (State or National certified)
- Bilingual Spanish required
- 1 year of office administration experience
We want you to love us so much you can t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!