Customer Service Representative
For over 30 years. this company has been providing quality food and non-food products at the lowest possible store-delivered price while delivering the highest levels of order accuracy and on-time delivery. With over 15,000 restaurants services, their mission is to support partnerships, local and national programs that enhance the communities in which their employees live and work.
What are the duties and responsibilites?
- Answers all incoming concerns and needs from all customers via phone or email
- Analyze incoming orders to ensure proper identification of merchandise, correct order code, customer number, and more
- Enter orders into the computer delivery system
- Contact customers via phone or email to monitor orders
- Gather organizes and compiles documents
- Other duties as needed
What Are We Looking For?
- Candidates with flexibility and open availability as some overnight shifts may be required
- A team player and someone who adapts positively in changing work environments
- Someone who is skilled in office/clerical tasks and computer savvy
What Are The Minimum Requirements?
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of data entry experience
- Experience in a high volume warehouse setting is strongly preferred
- AS400 and inventory control knowledge also preferred
- Knowledge of inventory control practices and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, multitask and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location: Lancaster, CA
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $15-$16 per hour
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!