Santa Clarita, CA 91355 US
We are looking for a temporary Grant Writer to assist a local college in their Grant Department! Please contact me today for more info.
- Supports document assembly and narrative for a variety of grant proposals.
- Supports initial budget spreadsheets, letters, and other grant materials.
- Conducts online and database searches for grant opportunities.
- Helps prepare summaries and templates of grants.
- Gathers information about programs, services, and college needs from a variety of print, online, and staff sources.
- Meets with program leads and staff under the supervision of the Director.
- Prepares reports and emails for the Director.
- Organizes records, both electronic and hardcopy.
- Demonstrates strong proficiency with word processing software tools and relevant office technology to support the Director.
- Supports calendaring, appointments, and emails for the Director.
Hours: 20-30 hours per week. Flexible Schedule.
Length of Assignment: 8 weeks, but could go longer.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college level course work preferred
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to manage time effectively, coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, work in an environment with constant interruptions, consistently meet deadlines, and be flexible to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce work that is accurate, thorough, and complete
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and be a team player
- Self-motivated, proactive, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a cohesive, collaborative work team
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!