Help Desk / IT (Tier 3)
Valencia, CA 91355
A client of ours is looking for an energetic employee who loves to provide customer service via troubleshooting computers! This company is are based out of Valencia, however, they service all of the greater Los Angeles and surrounding counties. They are looking for an awesome help desk technician to join our team and provide prompt technical support for desktop computers, notebook computers, servers, network equipment and printers. A strong understanding of the setup and maintenance of networks and servers is REQUIRED. Previous experience in supporting Dental and/or Medical Software is also HIGHLY desirable.
We are looking for someone who really likes technology, solving problems and enjoys helping people.
- Effective organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment to excellence in customer service
- Diagnose, solve, or determine path to a solution for technical issues assigned
- Must demonstrate the willingness and capability of multi-tasking by taking on several duties, tasks, projects and/or responsibilities at one time.
Experience Required: 2+ years' IT experience with knowledge and experience of network server installation and maintenance, computer hardware and healthcare software support, router configuration and LAN/WAN management.
Pay Rate: $30-$35/hour (DOE)
This is not an entry level position. Please apply only if you meet the following skill requirements:
- Ability to build, configure, install Windows desktop, notebook, server and related peripherals
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot LAN/WAN networks
- Good understanding of Domain Networks, Active Directory, and Group Policies
- Good knowledge of Internet security and data privacy principles
- Experience in installing, troubleshooting, and migrating healthcare software and hardware
- Configure and Maintain Security Appliances and Routers
- Setup and Maintain Back Up Software
- Setup QoS as indicated by VoIP providers
- Must be able to support Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10, Windows Server 2008R2 / 2012 / 2016
- Application support for MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!