Product Support Associate
Valencia, CA 91355
Product Support Associate Job Posting
A leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for an experienced Product Support Associate to join their team on a full-time, temp to hire basis.
The Produce Support Associate serves as an in-hour resource to provide technical support and limited clinical support for the full spectrum of products. The associate will interact with various customer types and professionals in domestic and international markets to provide excellent customer service and resolve various cases expeditiously.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, and professional candidate with exceptional communication skills and ability to maintain high standards of customer satisfaction.
What you need:
- Ability to attain goals and multi-task
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Word and Excel
- Ability to problem solve and de-escalate situations
- Ability to react to change productively and to perform other essential tasks
Hours: 8am to 4pm, Monday – Friday
Location: Valencia, CA 91355
Apply today or call (661) 254-4026 and ask for Joey. We look forward to hearing from you!
- High School Diploma; College Degree Preferred
- 2 years’ experience in fast-paced customer/technical support role
- Experience with medical devices is preferred
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and QAD ERP is a plus
- Knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations is also preferred
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!