Valencia, CA 91355
A family owned and operated general engineering company in Santa Clarita that has played a major role in the development of hundreds of projects in California is looking for a detail-oriented Project Manager/Civil Engineer to join their team. Recent college graduates with a degree in Civil Engineering encouraged to apply.
We are seeking a bright, positive self-starting, dependable, and highly professional leader with a team player attitude. The ideal candidate would have experience with managing projects, client communication, staff, as well as, have a strong background in Design/Technical aspects of projects. This individual will oversee the daily progress from start to finish and report all necessary updates and/or changes involved with each project.
- Lead and oversee projects, reviews, and staff
- All design and analysis aspects of land development projects
- Projects varying from stormwater management, erosion and sediment control, grading, layout, etc.
- Residential, Municipal, and Commercial site development
- Communicate timely and effectively with client's and engineering team
- Manage the production of engineering design plans, including mapping, drainage, roadway, sewer, and water system design.
- Coordination and communication with clients, agencies, and other design consultants.
- Supervise engineering designers and AutoCAD Technicians.
- Read and understand engineered drawings, architect drawings, and property title information.
- Evaluate and apply standard engineering techniques.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required.
- Professional Engineer license (preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years’ related work experience (preferred but not required).
- Must be a motivated and enthusiastic team player.
- Previous experience with project management (preferred).
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Excel, and other related Microsoft Applications.
Job Type: Full-time, Direct Hire.
Schedule: Monday through Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Santa Clarita, CA.
Salary: $60-100K/Year, depending on experience. (60-70k for no experience)
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!