Santa Clarita, CA 91355 US
A non-profit organization that provides comprehensive services throughout the Santa Clarita Valley is looking for a Receptionist. The ideal candidate will be people-oriented with professionalism and customer service skills.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- College degree strongly preferred but not required
- Knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Ability to clearly and efficiently communicate and retrieve important information to update records is required
- Data Entry Skills / Computer Skills required
- Great attention to detail
- This position requires proof of full vaccination.
Position Type: Full-time, temp-to-hire
Pay Rate: $16-20/hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!