Valencia, CA 91355
Do you have experience in recruiting, customer service, or inside business-to-business sales?
Are you looking for a career that gets you out of the corporate world and uses your experience in a more client-facing role?
Do you want to help others find rewarding career changes?
Our firm, Sage Staffing, is looking for a Recruiter. This role is an important part of our recruiting team, helping identify talented individuals in the areas of office, administrative, and accounting work and working to place them with our Santa Clarita and Antelope Valley clients.
What you’ll be:
- A detective: You can summon your inner Sherlock Holmes to identify and seek out great candidates
- Organized: You are an expert juggler, able to keep interviews and processes on track
- Flexible: You can adapt and change as the needs of the company change
- A relationship builder: You have a knack for building a solid foundation with anyone you meet
- Observer: You pay attention in order to understand our clients and their culture to recruit the best fit candidates
- A team player: You know when to take the shot and when to pass the ball
- Independent: You will be working for a small business, and thus we are looking for applicants who can be self-sufficient
Your day will include:
- Phone screening candidates for openings
- Handling incoming website inquiries as well as sourcing additional candidates using many different resources
- Scheduling interviews and interviewing candidates face to face in our offices
- Setting up candidates on software testing
- Checking references for candidates
- Coordinating background checks of candidates placed
- Working with our clients to place the best talent in their openings
- Coordinating of client interviews and starts
- Maintaining relationships with currently working candidates
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Base salary + bonus structure
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA
- Upward mobility and opportunity for those who are successful
If you are interested, please contact Matt Kincaid at 661-254-4026 today!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Must be able to multi-task and complete projects on time
- Knowledge of CA state labor laws and compliance preferred
- HR certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field Education preferred
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!