Van Nuys, CA 91406
An electronics manufacturer in Van Nuys, CA is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join their team.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for Louroe Electronics corporate goals in sales activities with paid staff, contracted regionalized Manufacturer’s Representatives, and technical including sales support.
This position will support our relationship with chosen distribution channels, stocking and non-stocking, integrators and other influencers as appropriate.
- Develop, provide, sales goal and direction with expertise and flexibility in goal accomplishment.
- Conduct regular reviews, analysis, evaluation, and course correction as needed to main/improve goal achievement.
- Identify and deploy resources as necessary to achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Influence, coordinate with the marketing through targeted tactics.
- Additionally, advise and implement procedures, programs and initiatives that support overall corporate goals.
Nature & Scope:
- Must have the ability to direct the duties of regional manufacture representatives, business development activities, customer service activities, and technical sales communication in support, analysis, perform evaluation and identify needed resources in support of sales target.
- Must have the ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations through effective problem solving and mediation skills.
- Will oversee the compliance to established policies, procedures and guidelines for the sales organization and the corporation.
- Must be able to work with minimal oversight, exercising sound judgement, problem solving skills, develop recommendations to senior internal leadership.
- Has the responsibility for operational efficiencies and effectiveness, coaching, training, personnel decisions and actions, labor and cost management, profitability, quality control, and safety.
- Ensures that the sales goals of the company are met, not just in a single region, but across all its regions.
Responsibilities & Essential Duties:
- Inbound leads generation & hand-off strategic planning and develops methodologies to achieve objectives for sales transaction growth.
- Manages relationships and agreements with contracted representatives, distributors, and key decision makers throughout the distribution channel.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of future business including regional organic growth and long term projects identification, integration and close.
- Identifies and builds strategies to capitalize on market trends by researching industry technology, events, publications, and by tracking competitors and overlapping technologies.
- Collaborates with Finance for budgeting/account status, Engineering for New Product Development, and Logistics & Production for product availability and deliverability planning.
- Directs advertising and promotion activities and related vendor efforts including online, electronic media, print, trade shows, and market lead management.
- Ensures effective control of sales results, taking corrective action when necessary to make certain that achievement of objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Maintain and strengthen consistently the company's brand throughout the marketplace.
- Participates in activities needed to support the management functions of the team.
Salary: Maximum of $85,000 per year (once hired perm; rate will be lower during temp period)
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
Location: Van Nuys, CA
- BS in Sales & Marketing or Business and/or Communications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales Management, preferred in the security industry
- Must have knowledge of the North American security industry
- Bilingual Spanish is a huge plus
- MBA is a plus
- Must be a self-starter and motivated individual
- Must have strong computer skills, including all MS Office applications, other software such as CRM database, scheduling video conferences
- Must be efficient, have excellent attention to detail perspective. Desire strong planning and organizational skills
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!