Van Nuys, CA 91406
Do you consider yourself to be a goal-oriented and customer-driven professional with exemplary sales techniques?
An electronics manufacturer in the security industry is seeking a proven and accomplished Sales Manager to lead a team in meeting and exceeding corporate goals in sales activities.
Supporting the company's relationship with chosen distribution channels, the Sales Manager develops and provides sales goals and direction with expertise and flexibility.
What Are The Job Expectations?
- Identify and deploy resources as necessary to achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Influence, coordinate with the marketing through targeted tactics
- Advise and implement procedures, programs and initiatives that support overall corporate goals
- Direct the duties of regional manufacture reps, business development activities, customer service activities, and technical sales communication in support, analysis, perform evaluation and identify needed resources in support of sales target
- Cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations through effective problem solving and mediation skills
- Oversee the compliance to established policies, procedures and guidelines for the sales organization and the corporation
- Work with minimal oversight, exercise sound judgement, and develop recommendations to senior internal leadership
- Ensure that the sales goals of the company are met, not just in a single region, but across all its regions
- Build and maintain a pipeline of future business including regional organic growth and long term projects identification, integration and close
- Identify and build strategies to capitalize on market trends by researching industry technology, events, publications, and by tracking competitors and overlapping technologies
- Collaborate with Finance for budgeting/account status, Engineering for New Product Development, and Logistics & Production for product availability and deliverability planning
- Direct advertising and promotion activities and related vendor efforts including online, electronic media, print, trade shows, and market lead management
Do You Meet The Minimum Requirements?
- Bachelor of Science in Sales & Marketing or Business and/or Communications
- Minimum of 5 years in a Sales Management role, preferably in the security industry
- Fluent in Spanish is a huge plus
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft applications and CRM
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
What's In It For You?
- $34/Hour to start
- A full-time, Monday through Friday schedule
- A team of diverse, accomplished, and professional individuals
To discuss your candidacy and schedule an interview, contact Matt at 661-254-4026.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!