Tehachapi, CA 93561
A cement operation and building materials company founded in 1897 that offers robust, efficient, and affordable building materials to their clients is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is a full-time position that is predicted to last about 6 months with a strong possibility that it could become permanent for the right candidate.
In this position, the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to various departments across the site. Be the first point of contact for contractors and visitors. Responsibilities include assisting Plant Management, Human Resources support, filing, ordering, data entry, tracking, expense reports, facilities support, compliance paperwork, and any other duties as assigned. If you see yourself as a problem solver who thinks outside the box and like to be part of a high functioning team this may be the job for you.
- High School diploma required
- 3+ years’ experience in an office environment performing administrative support functions highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of standard office practices and equipment
- Experience with Kronos and SAP preferred
- Prior filing experience preferred
- Experience with file retention/purging
- Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently, as well as part of a team, with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on a variety of tasks and projects
- Ability to manage time effectively, coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, work in an environment with constant interruptions, consistently meet deadlines, and be flexible to changing priorities
Position Type: Full-time, temporary 6-month assignment.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00AM – 3:30PM.
Compensation: $18.00 – $20.00/hour (Depending on experience)
Location: Tehachapi, CA
Apply online or call (661) 254-4026 to schedule an interview right away.
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!