Valencia, CA 91355
A leader in the travel industry is looking for a Technical Assistant on a temporary basis who will be performing diversified and complex project tasks, including managing corporate projects.
This person would control and manage the storage of key project documents/folders and coordinate booking arrangements throughout all stages of key projects.
What you need:
- Strong experience with project coordination/management
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability work work under stress and tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with coding and invoicing
Compensation: $18 - $21 per hour (depending on experience)
Location: Valencia, CA
Hours: 8am - 4:45pm (9/80 schedule)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 years' experience in accounting, record keeping or word processing positions
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office
We want you to love us so much you can’t wait to tell your friends!
About SAGE Staffing
Our mission is to be the most referred administrative/office staffing firm in Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley. We accomplish this by offering our candidates and clients a remarkable hiring experience.
Our back story
SAGE Staffing was founded in Santa Clarita in 1987, when we were one of the first locally owned and operated staffing firms to be established here. Our client list soon included some of the area's best organizations, such as Princess Cruises, Newhall Land and Farming, the City of Santa Clarita, U.S. Borax, Cal Arts and College of the Canyons.
This solid foundation gave us the ability to expand into the Antelope Valley with a second office in Palmdale. SAGE is now trusted by over 2,500 companies in the Santa Clarita, Antelope and San Fernando Valleys. Candidates and clients throughout the area know they can rely on us for a remarkable hiring experience!